“Leadership is Influence, nothing more, nothing less! -John Maxwell”
TITLE: “Be the Kind of Leader Others Want to Follow.”
- Leadership – building engagement and driving execution
- Frame work for achieving Inspirational Leadership.
- Inspire Greatness!
“Be the kind of leader others want to follow?” How does this happen? How do LEADERS create the atmosphere and dynamics that repeatedly drive these extraordinary results? And how can you take those lessons and apply them to your team back on the job?
Elite flight demonstration teams and professional organizations face many of the same challenges. Fast-paced technological advances, increased pressure to deliver new and better results, team members with different work styles and personalities, time pressures, and limited resources are just a few of the parallels between the two worlds, resulting in high risk, high stress and little margin for error. Analyzing the parallels can instruct, inspire, and better equip you to build an exceptional TEAM with improved performance through higher engagement, recruitment, and retention.
- Build inspirational leadership skills.
- Energize leaders and their teams.
- Drive associates engagement.
- Continue to build Trust.
- Strengthen organizational communications skills.
- Regain organizational momentum
“Inspire your leaders and grow your people!”
(For leaders and their teams)
TITLE: “UP WE GO”
- To enhance people leaders’ ability to lead change, and to grow their people to accept and embrace change.
- To gain insights and to reflect on their own leadership/teamwork experiences.
- Develop self-awareness of own strengths and opportunity areas for further development.
- TO INSPIRE GREATNESS!
- Overcoming Adversity
- Remaining Relevant
- Winning Under Pressure
- Reducing Errors
- Overcoming Obstacles
What does it take to overcome fear and lead with courage when facing adversity? How can you build trusting partnerships in your personal and professional life, and live congruent with your core values? Discover answers to these questions and many more in this high-flying adventure featuring the former flight leader and demonstration pilot for the United States Navy’s Blue Angels; Captain Donnie “Big time” Cochran. On this critical mission, you’ll learn leadership and teamwork principles covering a wide range of areas including focus, integrity, collaboration, overcoming fear, and maintaining a commitment to excellence. Whether you’re in the cockpit of an FA-18 or in a chair at your office, these same principles apply when it comes to soaring to new heights both individually and as a team.
“Your role on your team is more than the position you were hired to fill.”
TITLE: “Personal Excellence, What it takes to be the best!”
- Help individuals and teams understand how they can engage, enable and energize themselves to achieve sustainable winning results.
- Teach teams how being flexible and agile enables teams to execute flawlessly in rapidly changing and unforgiving environment.
- Five “C” for building individual/Team Trust.
- How to develop the “winner’s edge”.
- Frame work for building Trust.
To help individual/team members see that failure is essential for success and give understanding on how to learn from failure.
To help individuals/teams realize the importance of a healthy self-image for success in life.
To give students confidence, that they know the right choices to make already, and to challenge them to have the self-discipline to follow through with those choices.
High Performance Coaching
I’m excited to share with you why I have a passion for being a Certified High Performance Coach. Let me share a little about myself and this process. I’m from Atlanta, Ga and I became a Certified High Performance Coach because during my motivational speaking events, I met so many leaders, managers and individuals who were seeking heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in both their personal and professional lives. My incredible experiences in the high-performance and unforgiving environment of Naval Aviation for 24 years and fourteen years leading teams in the business world.
The five pillars of the Certified High-Performance process brought to live my real world experiences around clarity, energy, courage, productivity and influence. Developing mastery in these five areas, then you’ll feel more purposeful and fulfilled.
SOFT VALUE FOR ENGAGING ENHANCE PERFORMANCE CONSULTING, INC.
The measurable benefits to your organization, we increased employee engagement and productivity, enhanced production rate, employee turnover rate and sustained your competitive advantage.
- Sustained organizational momentum
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of revenue generating associates, mission critical leaders and managers; and mission critical processes by leveraging the lessons learned from our compelling internal motivator.
- Protect your team’s extraordinary momentum and sustain your competitive edge by proactively energizing mission critical leaders and manager with a compelling/captivating and sustainable inspiring messages.